Grandpa Bob wanted us to have 1 last family Christmas on Christmas Eve @ their house, so we did. Someone brought his urn, so that he could be with us in spirit. Things were a little different this year, so instead of heading up to grandma's in the evening we spent most of the day there. It was nice to get to spend so much time with everyone. I only wish it were under better circumstances, but you know us we had a great time together no matter what. Sharing stories, telling jokes, enjoying good food, and watching the kids open presents. I only wish Grandpa was there to try some wasabi peas with the rest of us. He would have been the only one who could have stomached them and I just know he would have loved them.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Wilson Christmas...
Grandpa Bob wanted us to have 1 last family Christmas on Christmas Eve @ their house, so we did. Someone brought his urn, so that he could be with us in spirit. Things were a little different this year, so instead of heading up to grandma's in the evening we spent most of the day there. It was nice to get to spend so much time with everyone. I only wish it were under better circumstances, but you know us we had a great time together no matter what. Sharing stories, telling jokes, enjoying good food, and watching the kids open presents. I only wish Grandpa was there to try some wasabi peas with the rest of us. He would have been the only one who could have stomached them and I just know he would have loved them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment