Me & Mom
Me & Grandma Rita
Front Row: Syd & Sam
Back Row: Gina, Melissa, Natalie, Me, & Rhea
The girls showing off their new lunch bags they made.
Big Thanks to Gina, Melissa, Natalie, Rhea, Sydney, and Sam for helping plan my Bridal Shower and to everyone else for making food, showing up to celebrate, etc...
When I got to Iowa in late May my cousins threw me a Bridal Shower before I started my new job. It was a beautiful day with lovely peacock feather decorations, tasty breakfast (I'm a big fan of breakfast), and another favorite of mine crafting. Instead of playing lots of awkward games we opted for one quiz on How well you know the couple (I believe my mom and my friend were the top winners for that one), and then we decorated little canvas bags to use for lunch bags (we're so green). Jesse and I were blessed with some wonderful gifts as well. We're so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends close by.

No comments:
Post a Comment