Friday, January 8, 2010

Harlem Globetrotters...

Museum Staff with Big Easy & Flight Time. You might remember then from the Amazing Race.


Me with Big Easy and Flight Time. They offered to pick me up like they do the little kids for photo opts, but I politely declined their offer.



Signing autographs for the kiddos & the staff members. I actually think some of the staff members were more excited than the kids.



Besides doing some tricks for us and teaching us about the history of the Globetrotters (there have been 9 women on the team over the years & they didn't start in Harlem, New York , in case you were wondering) , The Guys put on their official CHEER program with help from kids in the audience & 1 staff member (who they felt like harassing a little)

They were really cool guys and everyone (young & old) had @ their performance @ the Museum. I actually won 2 free tickets to their game that's tomorrow @ 2pm, but I have to work. :( Oh well! Being the nice friend I am I've passed the tickets on to my favorite model and old neighbor Mr. Christopher West. You may remember him as the adorable little Red Head in some of my previous posts. Christopher just turned 3 last month and is really into sports. His dad will be taking him tomorrow. I couldn't think of anyone better to give the tickets too. I hope they have a great time.

No comments: