Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday fun...

My new headband. Super Cute!

Ryan schooled us all when it came to winning tickets.

Jesse & Ryan playing some b-ball. This game was quite the work out. We were all sweating afterwords. Yes, yes we are getting old and we are out of shape obviously.

Jesse and me after the festivities.

Ok, so I feel like an idiot. I forgot to take pictures until the night was basically over. Then I was the only one taking pictures, so I wasn't even in any of them. Oh well! At 3pm today I went in for a haircut, but this time I hit up the puretalent side of the salon. I ended up getting a haircut, tipping the girl, and paying for parking for less money than the cost of a normal haircut would be. Woo Hoo! I saved some money! Plus she was a cool girl and she did a great job. Afterwards I came home to change and then went to pick up Jesse from work. We headed over to Dave & Busters. For those of you who've never heard of it, it's the Chuck E Cheese for adults. I figured since I was getting old I should play some shuffleboard and it just so happens that Wednesday nights are half price game night. I played on 3 different teams and 2 out of the 3 games I played I won for my team. Woo Hoo! I'm not to bad at shuffle board. I'm not really that good either, but hey it was my lucky day. There was pretty decent turn out with 15 people showing up. Not to shabby for a Wednesday evening. Ryan and I both dared to try the macaroni and cheese dinner. Let's just say it was intense, chicken, bread crumbs, and bacon in it. There goes my healthy diet and on the day our new scale came in the mail (seriously, we weighed ourselves when we got home. Ouch!) I got some cool gifts too. A nice shirt, the super cute headband pictured above, some cash donations to my poor fund, and a gift card to our favorite Chinese restaurant. All and all it was a good night and a great birthday. Thank you so much to everyone who, called, text, facebooked, emailed, came to my little party, or sent cards. I appreciate you all. :)

No comments: