Thursday, August 12, 2010

House/Petsitting...

A neighbor of one of the families I nanny for has asked me to house sit for them intermittenly over the next couple months. A few weeks ago I spent my first weekend in their gorgeous house. It was easy as pie and I made a little extra money. Jesse even came over to help me out when he heard they had a dog.

This is May Rose, the pampered pooch.

This is Miss May's favorite spot to sit and spy on the neighbor's cats. 

May is a really good dog, but she seemed to like Jesse way more than me. She would get so excited when he would come over and she never wanted him to leave. They wore each other out playing. It was fun to watch. I will be watching Miss May again starting Wednesday of next week, but this time it will be for 10 whole days. Hopefully things run smoothly during this stay as well. I have been given permission to take her to doggie daycare a few days for my own sanity and so she can socialize with her friends. This should be interesting. Wish us luck!

No comments: