Thursday, August 12, 2010

Road Trip...

Over the weekend Jesse and I had ourselves a nice long road trip. Jesse planned on coming to Iowa to fix my mom's computer for her and set her up with wireless internet. At the last minute we decided we would take the scenic route through Kansas to visit Jesse's brother Jared. We ended up picking Jared up and taking him with us for the weekend. The next few posts will be random pictures from our trip.
 It was great getting to see everyone and we hop Jared had a great time with us, because we had a great time with him.

 Jared posing with the largest piece of beef jerky any of us had ever seen and a giant Monster Engery drink.  Sadly this is the only pictures I took on the road. I believe we were at some random gas station in Kansas somewhere.
*Note - He actually bought the jerky and ate it all. We'll be vacuuming pepper out of our car for months.

No comments: