2010 was quite the year. For me personally it brought lots of highs and lows, sort of like a roller coaster and if you know me I hate roller coasters. I can honestly say I am glad that this year is over and I am glad that Jesse and I are starting this journey through the new year together... soon to be husband and wife. I used to be scared of change, but after this wacky year I'm not afraid anymore. I'm ready to start my life and not stand by watching as it passes me by. We've got some big plans for 2011 and even if 2011 has some surprises to throw our way I know we will accomplish our goals, because together we can do anything we put our minds to. I'm really grateful I found Jesse and that he is willing to put up with my craziness and still able to love me through the good times and the bad. I know with out a doubt that I want to marry him. By this time next year we will be married. Let me tell you... I can not wait! Until then... Au Revoir... Adios... Arrivederci... Sayonara...Aloha...Goodbye... Farewell 2010! Bring on 2011... I am ready and waiting.
Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you get to spend it with the one or ones you love.
Love,
Erin & Jesse
No comments:
Post a Comment