This is a print that Jesse did ages ago when he worked at the screen print shop. He printed it on some hoodies for his friends. We had hoped to copy this design and replicate it on some prints for Christmas presents this year. Due to the fact that we have limited space, only stencil equipment, and not actual screen print equipment we did not accomplish that feet this year. We're also procrastinators if I didn't mention that. Hopefully next year we'll have the space and the equipment to make some really neat stuff.
The following are actual presents for this Christmas, but I'm pretty confident that the people we made them for don't read our blog, so I'm going to go ahead and post them.
Scarves... I printed designs on 2 scarves for presents this year. Holy Cow! was it a lot of work. I had no idea it would take so long, but the pay off was amazing. Honestly out of all the stuff we printed this year the scarves came out the coolest. These are only pictures of them in the process of being printed. I wish I would have got better pictures of them especially once they are finished. Maybe the recipients will take pictures of themselves wearing the scarves and allow me to post them in a later post.
Space Invader... After talking video games all day at work Jesse was inspired to come home and make a stencil of one. Here is a shirt and a bandanna he printed up right away. He was so excited. They turned out pretty good.
A random sampling of gifts... These are all prints we made on shirts for presents. There were more, but I forgot to take pictures of all of them. We spent an entire day printing shirts. I was pretty impressed with us.




No comments:
Post a Comment