Then on Friday Kayden and I picked up Jesse on our way to glow-in-the-dark mini-golf. We met our old neighbor Mary and her 4yr old son Christopher there. We golfed, the boys played air hockey, then we dropped Kayden off with his grandpa, and had a nice lunch. It was a good 2nd party. My birthday week was filled with so many celebrations. I definitely enjoyed my birthday this year far better than last year. Thanks to everyone for the Birthday cards, wishes, phone calls, and emails. They all really helped make my day special.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Birthday Parties...
On my actual birthday Kayden and I went out for ice cream after he got out of school and that night some friends met up with us at the bowling alley for quarter bowling to celebrate. I even shared the cupcakes that Kayden and I had made a day earlier.
Then on Friday Kayden and I picked up Jesse on our way to glow-in-the-dark mini-golf. We met our old neighbor Mary and her 4yr old son Christopher there. We golfed, the boys played air hockey, then we dropped Kayden off with his grandpa, and had a nice lunch. It was a good 2nd party. My birthday week was filled with so many celebrations. I definitely enjoyed my birthday this year far better than last year. Thanks to everyone for the Birthday cards, wishes, phone calls, and emails. They all really helped make my day special.
Air Hockey from Erin Wilson on Vimeo.
Then on Friday Kayden and I picked up Jesse on our way to glow-in-the-dark mini-golf. We met our old neighbor Mary and her 4yr old son Christopher there. We golfed, the boys played air hockey, then we dropped Kayden off with his grandpa, and had a nice lunch. It was a good 2nd party. My birthday week was filled with so many celebrations. I definitely enjoyed my birthday this year far better than last year. Thanks to everyone for the Birthday cards, wishes, phone calls, and emails. They all really helped make my day special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Christopher has really grown up.
Post a Comment