Me @ the glow-in-the dark mini-golf. As Jesse pointed out not as impressive as it was in the dark, but the pictures don't turn up with out the flash.Day 3 Cody and I decided to let Jesse have the car. We slept in which was wonderful and after lounging around the house all morning we decided to walk to Casa Bonita. Yes the famed Casa Bonita from that one South Park episode. Jesse made Cody watch it before he could go. We live close enough that it was a short walk (just under a mile). I think it lived up to the hype for Cody and he know understands why I say everyone needs to go there at least once in their life and it's an amazing place if your a little kid. After Casa Bonita we hitched a bus to the Park Meadows Mall where we mini-golfed it up. It was glow in the dark mini-golf in fact. We some how messed up our score cards, but I am pretty sure Cody beat me... even though I was the only one to get a hole in one. After the Mall we hitched a bus home to meet up with Jesse. I took the car to my 2nd job which turned out to be a nightmare and Cody went with Jesse to band practice. I believe Cody is Ideal Father's newest and youngest fan now. Jesse gave him a sneak peak release of their EP and a t-shirt which I think made both their days. We once again ended the evening with an episode of MST3k.




1 comment:
we must go to the lego store! logan would absolutely love it!
Post a Comment