Rhea & I on my awesome chair. She was obviously quite taken with it as most people are myself included. :)Jesse's show on Saturday.
Recovering from Jesse's show on Sunday.
The boys (Dave & Chad) left on Monday. Jesse took the day off and we just lounged after they left.
Tuesday was my parent's 30th Wedding Anniversary & Jesse's Grandpa Orlin's birthday. We sent a card to Grandpa and we took an add out in the Stuart Herald congratulating my parents with a picture from their wedding. I actually have yet to see the add as Dave forgot to bring me a copy & my grandma was my co-conspirator in setting this up. Thanks Grandma! There were several other people celebrating things on Tuesday like my 2 uncle's birthdays. May 19th is a busy day. I happened to forget that I had signed myself up to work late for a rental @ the museum, so I ended up working from 8-8 that night.
Wednesday I went to Thorton with Bonnie (the museum's office manager). Her son in the star football player & the star of the choir. He's 16 and he got the lead in the school musical. The did Les Miserable. Cold did a fabulous job & so did the rest of the cast. Several other co-workers came too and I hitched a ride home with them, so Jesse didn't have to come get me. He's been too obsessed with basketball to leave the house much lately.
Thursday was Miss Shana's babyshower. I left the bulk of the planning on this one up to another co-worker. It was nice to take a break from the stressing and decicion making. I prefer enjoying the party rather than planning... although planning can be fun.
Friday Rhea & her crew came down from the mountains to see us. Unfortunately they couldn't stay long and the timing was off for Jesse, so they really only saw me. Although they did buy us both dinner. Jesse thanks you guys! I gave them the quick tour of the museum and talked them out of Casa Bonita for dinner. It's a cool place, but the food is not so cool. We ended up heading to a great diner for dinner. The weather was beautiful, so we ate outside and just as we were leaving a storm blew in. Crazy winds, rain and the temperature dropped all with in minutes of us leaving the restaurant. We finished in the nick of time. We came back to my place for a photo op and then they headed out for the long drive home.
Tomorrow (Saturday) is Never Never day @ the museum. The Colorado ballet are bringing performers and volunteers to help us run an entire day of Peter Pan themed activities. It should be a blast. I'll try to remeber to take pictures and post them tomorrow. Moe should be in town tomorrow too, so hopefully we will get to see her and Ben.
Sunday & Monday... We are finally going to get 2 days in a row off together. We're planning on doing a whole lot of nothing. Except our friend is having a bbq on Monday that we will probably attend.
Have a nice Memorial Day Weekend Everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment