Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy week back...

Ryan made a new friend in Denver and his parents are worried he's lonely.

Michon & I @ brunch. If you didn't know already Michon is my friend and former roommate, Monique's identical twin sister. She just moved to town which has been nice since Moe moved away.

Jesse, Ryan, & Michon @ brunch. We were celebrating Ryan's big job and move to Denver. Michon moved here the same week and we figured the more the merrier. We had a great time and afterwords we headed over to Hamburger Mary's for mimosas & bloody marys. The best 3hr brunch I've ever had.

At the mile High Chapter of Red Cross they have walls of old posters and uniforms that are really cool. There's so much history there and I love it. This is one of the old posters they have framed in their hallway.

Jesse and the guys playing a really great show @ the Larimer Lounge on Friday.

Our trip to Ogden was a nice getaway, but getting home was a different story. We were nearly 4hours late getting home because of weather delays and such. Luckily we had 2 more days off to relax at home before heading back to work, except we didn't really relax. We had grocery shopping, cleaning, present shopping, and a whole list of things to do. The 2 days flew by and we were back to work by Wednesday. Wednesday is always a long day for both of us, I work 2 jobs and he works then heads to practice for 2hrs. The week seemed busy but it flew by. Friday night Ideal Father's had a show. Saturday I had to co-teach Red Cross Classes all day and then today we had brunch with friends.

No comments: