


These are pictures of the chip & dip dish I made for Jesse's sister's family as a sort of house warming gift. I wanted to make them something, but wasn't sure what to do. I first thought a vase would be nice, but who always has flowers to fill a vase and I didn't know the colors of her new house. Plus she's got two busy toddlers, breakable vases probably not a good idea. I went for something more functional. I tried to incorporate all the colors of the rainbow and yet keep it more natural. I went with a giant sun in the sky and some pretty purple flowers growing out of the green grass. I hope they like it and it's useful to them. The kids sure seem to love chips, so I figure that's a good sign. It's also a cute piece to take to backyard bbqs at the neighbors. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment