Saturday, March 13, 2010

An old friend ...


This is Jesse's My Pet Monster . He was delivered to our house today. We found him setting on our door step when we got back from the parade. I've heard many a story about how little Jesse was obsessed with this guy. Apparently he slept with it and slobbered on it every night. As Jesse says "He was my best friend." Well lucky for Jesse his mom saved My Pet Monster all these years, so the 2 friends could be reunited. I did take a picture of Jesse opening the box and pulling the monster out, but I was forbidden from posting it. Probably because we had just gotten home from riding our bikes 8miles round trip, 1/2 of that up hill. Who looks good after that? My Pet Monster is a big fella towering in at just around 22" tall. We're currently trying to find the perfect spot for him in our apartment and NO he will not be sleeping in our bed.

Thank You, so much Bobbi!

No comments: